2013 KY State BBQ Festival Vendor Setup info.
1. If you haven’t already, we must receive your certificate of insurance (naming the festival as additionally insured) IMMEDIATELY, please send to Cindy Simmons at cindy@KYBBQFestival.com or fax to 859-712-0404.
2. Set up for vendors opens at noon on Friday, September 6 and ends at 7pm. If you cannot make it during the set up time, please notify Cindy Simmons via text at 859-319-4000 to make arrangements.
3. For unloading on Friday, please park on the Walnut Street side of Constitution Square. There are parking spaces along the side of the park for unloading. A volunteer will be in that area waiting to assist you on finding your booth location. Once you have unloaded, please move your vehicle so that others may unload as well.
4. As mentioned in the Vendor Regulations, there will be overnight security for Friday and Saturday night only, however, the Festival is not responsible for any items left overnight. Vendors are responsible to secure their booth and not to leave any valuables.
5. A reminder, that all vendors must be ready and open for business at 11am on Saturday and Sunday. Booth must be open and manned on Saturday from 11am to 10pm or until dark if you do not have lights. On Sunday, booth must remain open from 11am – 6pm, vendors will not be allowed to take down prior to close of event.
6. All tents must be properly secured at all times. Please follow your tents manufactures recommendations for anchoring your tents.
7. Each year, the Festival presents a basket of goodies to the Pitmasters with products from our awesome vendors. We want to remind you ahead of time so that you can pack extra product to participate in the gift baskets. If you want to participate, we will need 8 samples of your product to be place in the baskets for each of the 7 Pitmasters and 1 for our Demo Guest. For those vendors who have participated in previous years, thank you for your support, the Pitmasters LOVE your products! It is a great way to promote your product ! A volunteer from the BBQ festival will come around to all the booths to collect product.
Here is a link to the line up of Pitmasters:
8. A reminder that drinks of any kind cannot be sold at the festival. The festival will supply all drinks at the event.
9. There will be a recyclable container on or near Constitution Square Park for your cardboard boxes. See a BBQ Volunteer for more information.
Feel free to call if you have any questions, and we are looking forward to an incredible 3rd year!